The Not-for-Landfill Network
Not-for-Landfill 2025 is a business network for organisations that want to conserve valuable resources, reduce reliance on landfill and promote and encourage reuse and recycling as much as possible.
We aim to:
- Promote awareness and understanding of the impacts of disposing of waste and the benefits of resource preservation and a circular economy.
- Highlight the Landfill Ban and the Scottish Government targets of 70% recycling by 2025.
- Establish a network of reuse organisations and private companies to promote and enable more reuse.
- Share good practice in waste reduction, recycling, landfill avoidance and the circular economy
- Continue with ongoing environmental networking events.
For more information about the campaign follow the link About Us
There is no charge to be part in the network. Your organisation can join the campaign by taking the Not-for-Landfill Pledge