The Not-for-Landfill 2025 (NfL) environmental campaign is a FREE, green, business network and resource that aims to support and promote what organisations are doing to conserve valuable resources and reduce our reliance on landfill.
We aim to:
• Highlight the Landfill Ban and the Scottish Government targets of 70% recycling by 2025
• Create and develop a Free green business network and resource
• Share good practice in waste reduction, recycling and landfill avoidance.
• Introduce Charities, Social Enterprises and organisations that can help you meet and exceed your green goals
• Create regular green networking events.
For more information about the campaign follow the link About Us
Your organisation can join the campaign by taking the Not-for-Landfill Pledge